Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is an equal opportunity, affirmative
action employer with clear employment equity targets. Limpopo Department of Agriculture and
Rural Development invites applications for student internship programme for a fixed period of eighteen
(18) months (or a period as determined by the relevant registered institution of learning which shall not exceed 24 months) that are currently existing throughout the province as outlined in the attached “Annexure A” Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The contents of this circular must be brought to the attention of all employees within your departments.
Applications should be submitted on the prescribed New 2021 Z83 form. As from 1 January 2021, applications received on the incorrect Z83 will not be considered. Each application for employment (Z83 form) must be duly signed, dated, and initialized by the applicant. Failure to sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process. The application must include only completed and signed new Form 283 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Certified copies of Identity documents, Senior Certificates, and the highest required qualification will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date. The applicant may submit additional information separately where the space provided on 283 form is not sufficient. The employer reserves the right not to fill the posts. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
Applications received after the closing date, faxed, or e-mailed will not be considered. Applicants who
apply for more than one position are requested to submit separate applications for each position they
wish to apply for.
All appointments are subject to personnel suitability checks (verification of educational qualifications,
previous experience, citizenship, reference check, and security financial checks vetting). Correspondence will be limited to the shortlisted candidates only and if you have not heard from the department within 90 days of the closing date, application please accept that yours was unsuccessful. However, should there be any dissatisfaction, applicants are hereby advised to, within 90 days, seek reasons for the administrative
action in terms of section 5, sub-section 1, and 2 of the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act 3 of 2000.
Note: Due to austerity measures, the department will not carry any related costs with regard to transport, accommodation, and meals for candidates attending interviews.
The closing date for the applications is at 16:00 on Friday the 29 July 2022.
The department reserves the right not to fill the advertised positions. The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department.
The Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development presents eighty (20) opportunities for
South African students through the Graduate Internship Programme in the following disciplines:
N6: Financial Management / Supply Chain Management / Economics / Logistics / Auditing/ Accounting
- Capricorn: LDARD56/22
- Head Office: LDARD57/22
- Sekhukhune: LDARD58 /22
- Vhembe: LDARD59 /22
Human Resource Development
N6: Management of Training/ HRDI HRM
- Head Office: LDARD60 /22
Human Resource Management
N6: HRM / Public Administration
- Capricorn: LDARD61/22
- Head Office: LDARD62/22
- Mopani: LDARD63/22
- Sekhukhune: LDARD64/22
- Vhembe: LDARD65 /22
- Waterberg: LDARDG6/22
N6: Labour Relations/ HRM
- Head Office: LDARDG7/22
- An N6 minimum qualification in the fields of study (disciplines) mentioned above.
- Applicants should be unemployed and between the age of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must submit verifiable and valid proof that he / she requires the work integrated learning opportunity as part of a recognized learning programme and / or for a professional body assessment purpose.
- Should have never participated in the student internship programme before in any government department.
- South African citizenship.
- Limpopo residents to receive preferential consideration.
- Readiness to be placed anywhere in the province as may be deployed by the department.
- Applicants who have completed their qualification in 2022 and are awaiting their formal (N6) qualifications must provide the confirmation letter and an endorsed academic record from their institution.
- Successful applicants will be offered a comprehensive contract for structured work integrated learning (work experience) as part of a recognized learning programme and / or for a professional body assessment purpose. This will prepare the student interns to fulfill the requirements of the higher education qualification Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R 5066.33.
How to Apply
Government Offices, next to Traffic
P/ Bag X28
Ms. Moeti M
Ms. Sebatjane LD
015 632 8600
015 632 8609
015 632 8619
Makwarela Government Offices
Ms. Rathogwa M
Ms. Mashau VR
015 963 2005 / 7 Ext 131 or 153
Government Offices, next to Traffic
P/ Bag X01
Ms. Mphahlele RS
Ms. Laka M. A
Ext 368 & 302
P / BagX1048
Mr. Matjiu S.K
Ms. Malatji M.A
014 717 1064 / 4949 / 2523
Ext 218 or 151
Old Parliamentary Building
P/ Bag X577
Mr. Sithole R.S
Ms. Nkuna N.S
015 812 3210 Ext 2275