United Manganese of Kalahari in the Northern Cape is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to occupy the following positions:
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2022
• Human Resources Management x 1
• Office Management x 1
• Commercial x 1
• Occupational Health Practitioner x 1
• Geology/Rock Engineering x 1
• Electrical Engineering x 1
• Relevant tertiary qualification, National Diploma or Degree from a recognized South African University.
• Must not have participated in any other internship programme.
• Certified copies of ID and relevant qualifications.
• Be declared medically fit for position and environment, to meet minimum standard fitness to work on a mine.
• Be willing to be on a one-year contract to obtain relevant post-graduate experience.
• The internship includes practical workplace experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your updated CV, including certified copies of certificates and ID copy to: Recruitment@umk.co.za
Applicants are required to state the position they are applying for on the email subject.
Closing Date: 21 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 30 days after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.