South African Civil Aviation Authority
Human Resources Management
REFERENCE # Exec Secretary HR
CONTRACT TYPE Permanent
SALARY Market Related
LOCATION Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
To offer professional support at Executive level in terms of all office
Provide a bridge for smooth communication between Exec office and the
rest of the divisions, demonstrating highest level of credibility, integrity and
• Participate in divisional planning of activities.
Assist in the development of project specific action plans.
Manage both manual and electronic diaries and manage electronic
mails of the Executive.
Plan and arrange workshops/seminars/team building initiatives.
• Drafting and editing of monthly and quarterly reports.
• Drafting and editing of Boards and Executive Committee
submissions. Manage Annual Performance Plan deliverables and
monitor deadlines of tasks allocated to divisional personnel
• Undertake all logistical arrangements in support of meetings,
workshops or other divisional activities.
• Assist Executive with the preparation of presentations.
• Collect and consolidate data
• Source required quotations.
• Assist Executive in compiling information when required.
• Maintain confidentiality in handling data
• Maintain high quality written and verbal communication with
• Customer liaison and support (locally and internationally).
• Communicate on behalf of Exec. HR with internal & external
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY – HUMAN RESOURCES
• Follow up on incoming correspondence addressed to Exec. HR
whilst maintaining confidentiality
• Prepare the relevant documentation.
• Obtain the invoices and forward to finance for payments in
accordance with financial procedures & policy.
• Manage and capture requisitions on system
• Provide all administrative support.
• Co-ordinate all logistical arrangements for local and international
travel, car hire and accommodation.
• Procure office requirements.
• Co-ordinate IT related issues.
• Perform any administrative function as delegated by the Executive.
Matric coupled with a Secretarial Diploma or equivalent relevant qualification
and Advanced knowledge of full MS Suite
Human Resources or Business Administration qualification
3 Years Executive Secretary or Office Management experience
Closing date: 21 July 2022
Applications to be submitted to Recruitment@caa.co.za using the titles as indicated above in the subject line.
All SACAA appointments are subject to S98 of the Civil Aviation Act, 13 of 2009 and all successful
candidates will be subjected to security vetting. Employment Equity candidates will be prioritised in
line with the SACAA’s Transformation and Employment Equity plan. If you have not heard from the
SACAA 90 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.