Job Ref #: EW-195
Industry: PR/Communications/Journalism/Media And Promotions
Job Type: Permanent
Positions Available: 1
As an extension of the Ecowize Marketing, HR and E-buntu Team, your role will support the business objectives by facilitating and co-ordinating effective internal communications. Working closely with a variety of stakeholders, the role will play an integral part in delivering communications that engage internal audiences and have an impact on the external brand messages.
As an extension of the Ecowize Marketing, HR, and E-buntu Team, your role will support the business objectives by facilitating and co-ordinating effective internal communications. Working closely with various stakeholders, the role will play an integral part in delivering communications that engage internal audiences and impact the external brand messages.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, you will play a vital part in formulating and coordinate the flow of information with an internal network of brand champions that will shape and lead the execution of our Simunye strategy. You will create toolkits and plans, then drive those plans and track their success through metrics and feedback.
- Source and coordinate content for internal communications, weekly and monthly campaigns.
- Play a key role in keeping momentum of Ecowize E-buntu initiatives.
- Support Sales team with content for marketing, social media, and website updates.
- Assist HR Team with event coordination.
- Ad hoc coordination of internal events, celebrations, and brand activations.
- Key Communication initiatives, including leadership announcements, monthly newsletters, and email campaigns
Skills and attributes for success
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually, and independently
- Ability to synthesize complex information into simple, impactful messages
- Excellent communication skills – able to effectively engage with and influence senior leaders as well as a broad range of subject matter experts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities effectively and have a strong eye for detail and design
- Confident level of influencing and networking skills
- Attention to detail
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree or Degree equivalent in Marketing, Arts or similar
- PowerPoint skills
- Basic knowledge of a Design Package i.e. Adobe, Illustrator, InDesign
- Fluent in English – Verbal and written
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent communications skills
When applying for this position, please ensure you have the minimum job requirements.
The Company is committed to complying with legislation and meeting its strategic goals regarding employment equity.
Your privacy is important to us. By submitting your personal information, you agree that this information will be handled in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013).
NOTE: If you have not received a response from us within 14-days of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.