Job Ref #: TBC-1211
Job Type: Contract
Positions Available: 5
Learnership: The graduate will be given a 12 month internship contract with The Building Company to gain experience for future career opportunities
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate!
Are you recently qualified and struggling to get your foot in the door?
Are you looking for workplace experience?
If your answers to these questions are YES, then this is the opportunity for you.
The graduate will be given a 12 month internship contract with The Building Company. This valuable work place experience opportunity will prepare you for future careers opportunities.
– Living and promoting the Company values by always performing duties with:
– Living and displaying the company culture through behaviours such as:
• customer centricity
• effective self-management and teamwork
- South African Citizen
- Below the age of 35
- Have a N6 certificate relevant to the position applied for
- Have not participated in a W&R SETA Internship before or any other graduate program/internship
- Have little to no experience in the field
Any of the following skills will be an advantage:
•Computer Knowledge (MS Office)
•Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
•Attention to detail
•Ability to work under pressure
•Ability to meet deadlines