A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to be a leader in its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability – with a strong commitment to climate change and energy transition at the heart of its strategy.
Entity and activity description
Opportunity to be part of the Occupational programme at ALLISA to QCTO qualification of the CHIETA. Involved in chemical plant operation, Monitoring and manipulate process variables for the safe operation of the Air separation units
Missions and Responsibilities
- The learner will do theoretical learning of process equipment both at the Academy and at the plant.
- They will become part of the team of personnel working shifts where they will be mentored and assessed on operations of all plant equipment.
- They will be required to identify equipment, to operate the systems and then the process.
Competencies and Profile
Educational requirements(Production Occupation)
An National Senior Certificate to which include:
- English/Business English/Communications
- You can only apply for one discipline
- A short list will be compiled
- Interviews will take place
- Medical and fitness assessments
- Security clearance
- Qualification verification
- Final selection
Please note that ALLISA is a separate entity from all current Air Liquide entities in South Africa and reports directly to the AMEI Hub, with its own set of policies and procedures as well as compensation structure. All these positions are based in Secunda.