National Graduate Placement Programme
The Dihlabeng local municipality in partnership with the Bonk SETA and plan,
SS Investment hereby Offer 12 month
‘National Graduate Placement Programme;
for the MI. of Bethlehem/Bohlokong,
All Interested applicants are invited to apply for admission to the following ‘National Graduate Placement Programme’.
All successful applicants will participate in a 12 month program, where a R4500 stipend will be paid on a monthly basis.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM CRITERIA resident of the Dihlabeng Local Municipality and be from Bethlehem/Bohlokong in particular.
2. Must be Unemployed and in need of work place experience.
3. Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
4. Hold one of the following minimum qualifications (NQF Level 6 or 7 equivalent to a National diploma frorn a TVET College and/or a University of Technology or University Degree):
• Information Technology.
• Finance Management.
• Business Administration.
• Human Resources Management.
• Public Relations
• Business Admin/Business Management.
PREFENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS FROM PREVIOUSLY DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITIES.
Applications for the abovementioned program must be handed in at the ‘Dihlabeng LED SEDA offices’ in Bethlehem and must be accornpanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID document, detailed CV, motivational letter and a signed letter from the ward Councillor that proves that you are a resident of Bethlehem/Bohlokong.
Closing date: 2 June 2022 no later than 13h00.
Applications without the relevant accompanying documents will be automatically disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated too. NI, Btsa Mulatsedi Nlunicipal Manager war,
9 Muller Street P.O. Box 551 BETHLEHEM 9700