Closing Date 31 May 2022
Entry LevelCompany primary industryResearchJob functional area
2 x Interns (Internal Auditors)
Mintek offers an exciting opportunity to suitable candidates for potential placement within our support divisions at our Randburg Offices.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to candidate who have completed their studies and require workplace experience.
JOB KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Computer Literacy –MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities
- Attention to detail
- Excellent academic record and have a completed qualification, minimum BACHELORS DEGREE: HONOURS in the below listed fields of study:
- Honours : B Com (Internal Auditing) or equivalent
- Honours : B.Com/B Compt (Auditing major) or equivalent
One Year Internship Program
PROSPECTIVE INTERNS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING AS ONE DOCUMENT:
Certified academic record;
A letter from tertiary institution;
Identification Document (ID)
CLOSING DATE: 31 MAY 2022
The above-mentioned vacancy is also available on the Mintek website at www.mintek.co.za
Please apply on the Mintek website at http://www.mintek.co.za/careers-mintek-2/
This opportunity is open to South African citizens, the unemployed and only candidates that have not been on a similar internship. Successful candidates must arrange their own accommodation close to Mintek, and must make their own travel arrangements to get to Mintek.
Should you not hear from us within one (1) month of the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Mintek is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representivity in all levels of occupational categories.