Future Leaders Development Programme
The Tiger Brands Future Leaders Development Programme is a 24-month enhanced development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach leadership positions in the organisation. FLDP’s are selected to join various disciplines across our business and are taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for key roles within the organisation.
What Are We Looking For In The Tiger Brands Future Leaders Development Programme?
Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company, would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3rd or 4th year tertiary qualification.Future Leaders must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study, must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver’s license.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate programme include:
- Supply Chain: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- 65% Academic Average
- Citizen in the country of hire
- A relevant bachelor’s or Btech degree
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification.
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution in South Africa
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
At application please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Tiger Brands is proudly Africa’s largest listed manufacturers of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). We impact lives every day with our iconic, award-winning brands. Our core business is the manufacture, market and distribute everyday branded food and beverages. Our products are relevant across every meal occasion and are well positioned to grow. Being a food company means we’re an intimate part of everybody’s daily lives and that’s why we get loud and proud about exploring further, roaring louder and growing together
How to apply;