Mopani TVET College is offering skills programme in Agricultural sector and therefore invites interested candidates to apply for the opportunity as indicated below
- Poultry Farming Skills Programme
- Passed Grade 9
- Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
• Note that this is the same advert that was advertised by MBS Workx.
• Those who responded to MBS Works Advert should re-apply.
• People already running a poultry farming/ production will be preferred.
CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT:
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a competency assessment or interviews.
Applications must include a signed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of all qualifications and Identity document.
Submit your applications to: The Principal, Mopani TVET College, Private Bag X01024, Phalaborwa, 1390 or Hand-deliver at: Mopani TVET College Corporate Centre, Cnr Combretum and Haarlem Street, Phalaborwa, 1390.
Closing date: 31 March 2022@15h00.