Free State Department of Sport, Arts and Culture in partnership with National Youth Development Agency invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Closing Date: 18 March 2022
The Department of Sport, Arts and Culture in partnership with National Youth Development Agency are looking to recruit young people from the Free State to enter a twelve (12) months National Youth Service Programme called The Young Patriots Programme.
The programme seeks to engage young people in the service delivery to communities within the Free State province as a way of building a culture of patriotism and nation building. It also seeks to make young people active participants in community development and social cohesion by involving them in areas of sport, arts, culture and heritage.
The successful applicant will be required to fulfill the following functions:
- Implement sport, arts and cultural activities in both community and schools.
- Mobilise schools and youth to be part of TYPP activities in their community
- Implement, coordinate and support TYPP events in the community.
- Maintain relationships with local community organisations and other community youth groups in the community.
- Administer monitoring for TYPP implementation in schools and at the community
- Promote South African National Symbols and the Constitution (The Preamble).
- Commit to personal development and growth.
- Completed Matric / Grade 12
- Be currently out of school youth/not studying .
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Have experience in facilitation and presentation skills
- Have English and local language proficiency.
- Be from Sports, Arts and culture background
- Willing to work in Sports, Arts & Culture sector
- Strong community background Self-initiator, pro-activeness, with attention to detail
- Display ability to role model to peers.
- Open to RSA youth only
NB: Youth with disabilities are also encouraged to apply
How to apply
Please forward a summarised copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) no larger than 4MB with certified supporting documents to the TYPP Provincial Coordinator at: email@example.com
Enquiries will also be addressed on email provided.