Volvo Group Southern Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Graduate Internship Programme 2022.
Location: Durban Kwa-Zulu Natal
Closing Date: 14 March 2022
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the following area: Finance. This graduate opportunity is situated in Durban.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within our Accounts team:
- Accounts payable – co-ordinating E2E process Logistics, AP Team, and suppliers.
- Master Data: Execute master data updates in GL and Accounts Payable.
- Co-ordinate once off payment process.
- Processing and capturing of training assessments (AMIC).
- Maintenance of Rebate Register co-ordinating non-conforming activities and process.
- From time to time, participate or manage projects within the master finance area with a strong focus on maintaining financial governance standards and financial control performance improvements.
- Provide support and participate in VPS, co-ordinating actions for Cost Deployment.
- Creating Purchase order (P+).
- Deliver statistics and reports to Authorities or other related parties.
- Manage Period End Closing time plans /closing schedule preparation, cooperation with and communication to all stakeholders.
- Prepare required documentation for internal and external audits.
- Ensure fulfillment of internal control requirements.
- Work in accordance to the work instructions and Process requirements.
- Prepare and update work instructions, forms, and spread sheets for accounting personnel.
- Actively participate in process standardization.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Be a team player.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy. Excel (effective).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed B Com Accounting degree or equivalent.