Stipend: R6083 pm (1 year)
Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, a statutory authority responsible for the promotion, marketing, and development of tourism in Kwalulu-Natal, invites applications from suitably qualified people for the following position:
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a Degree or three year. National Diploma in the following fields;
• Human Resources (2) Ref HR/2022
• Information Technology (1) Ref IT/2022
• Corporate Governance/Public Management (2) Ref CEO/22
• Marketing (1) Ref MKT/2022
• Graphic Design (1) Ref: GD/2022
• Financial Accounting (1) Ref FA/2022
• Cost & Management Accounting (1) Ref CMA/2022
• Supply Chain Management (2) Ref SCM/2022
• PR/Communications (2) Ref PR/Comms/2022
• Tourism Development (2) Ref TD/2022
• Bachelor of Heritage 8, Tourism Studies (2) Ref CB/2022
• Bachelor of Social Sciences (Post Grad) (2) Research/2022
• Tourism Information Services — Durban/KSIA/Cape Town (4) Ref TIS/2022
• Office Management — Ref (1) OM/2022
.Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal and must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
.Applicants must be unemployed.
To apply please submit your Resume, a motivation letter indicating applicable reference, certified copies of all qualifications, academic records and ID, in a single PDF file attachment to email@example.com, or hand-deliver to Tourism Kwaulu-Natal, 2nd Floor, Ithala Trade Center, 29 Canal Quay Rd, Point, Durban. Failure to submit all documentation as per the above, will result in your application being disqualified.
Enquiries: Michelle Thavar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CLOSING DATE: 25 February 2022
Please note: The right not to make an appointment is reserved, and if no communication is received within eight weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.
Those who had applied in 2020 may re-apply.