SABC invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022.
Closing Date: 20 February 2022
Apprenticeship Location: Auckland Park, Gauteng
This is an opportunity to be part of an Apprenticeship programme.
The programme is aimed at providing an opportunity to unemployed youth interested in becoming artisans.
The 3-year Training Programme will allow candidates to gain theoretical and practical on-the-job training, as well as the opportunity to attain Trade Test certificate.
- Minimum of NTC3 or N3 in Mechanical/Fitting Engineering with a minimum of 50% for Mathematics, minimum of 50% for Physical Science and minimum of 40% for English
- Driver’s licence (advantage)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office knowledge)
- Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Must be self-disciplined
- Must be motivated and highly driven
- Must be emotionally resilient
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be responsible and committed
- Ability to work under pressure