Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2022.
Application Closing Date: 18 February 2022
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
▪ National Diploma, B -Tech Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree in related field
▪ Pastel Accounting (Added advantage)
▪ Knowledge of PFMA (Added Advantage)
▪ Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Ms Outlook)
▪ Communication skills
▪ Listening skills (verbal and written)
▪ Planning and organising
▪ Ability to analyse, interpret, solve problems and good grasp of financial terms
▪ Good writing skills with the ability to express complex concepts.
How to apply
Interested persons should apply in writing by submitting their application, inclusive of letter of motivation, CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and ID, to email@example.com. People with disability are encouraged to apply. Closing date for applications is 18 February 2022.