Branch: Integrated Policy and Planning Unit
Salary: R3 500 pm (monthly stipend)
Location: Health Department Clinics
• Grade 10 or higher;
• Youth between the ages of 18 and older (youth preferred);
• People with disabilities advised to apply also.
• Knowledge of the City’s process, best practices and policies and procedures on Health and Social issues;
• Numeric and good writing and verbal communication skills; and
• Different uses of electronic devices such as sending emails, using the internet
• To clean the waiting areas, consulting rooms, offices, kitchens, laundries etc.
• To ensure that all surfaces used for clinical procedures are cleaned/dusted appropriately prior to setting up of clinic procedure areas
• To sort and change soiled lined in all consulting rooms
• Empty dustbins and ensure that immediate surroundings of the clinic are kept free of litter
Administration Assistant/Data Capturer
• Data capturing/completion of client’s records and updating of clients information
• Compiling monthly statistics of clients who accessed the clinic
• Filing of completed client’s cards in alpha – numeric or chronological sequence and retrieval of files on request from departmental personnel
• Make necessary appointments for services using the appointment method in various clinics
• Co-ordinate ordering of stationary, clinic records and necessary printed material to ensure adequate supplies within the clinic
• Recording discussions and typing minutes of departmental meetings and forwarding to specific personnel
• Welcome patients and visitors
• Assist in giving information and directing clinic clients in various streams and ensure smooth patient flow
• Screen patients in the waiting areas
• Managing, controlling queues, direct clients to appropriate areas of the facility
• Oversee helpdesk and attend to patient enquiries
Key Performance Areas: Provide Monitoring and Reporting of programme.
Leading Competencies: Knowledge of the City’s processes, best practices and policies and procedures on Health and transversal issues. Teamwork, Honesty, & Accountability, Time management; Organizational skills; Emotional intelligence; Sound judgement; Ability to take initiative where necessary to achieve necessary outcomes and under pressure.
Core Competencies: Good Communication skills, confidentiality, and integrity. Customer and Service Delivery Management (Batho Pele) Ethics, HR Values and CoJ Values. Integrity and Professionalism, Impact and Influence and Confidentiality.
HOW TO APPLY;
Contact Person: Lerato Mabaso
Tel No: (011) 407 6815
All applications will be through the website using these links:
STC 003/2022 (EPWP)_General Worker