Interest Form We are recruiting for our 12 month Trainee Cashier Learnership Programme!
In order to qualify for applying for this programme, you need to adhere to the following criteria:
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Under 33 years old
– Currently unemployed (students are not eligible)
– Clear credit and criminal history
– A Matric certificate (tertiary diplomas and degrees also accepted)
– Have transport to a Checkers store in the KZN division
– Be able to travel to the training venue for 4 days every month
– I can start working 7 March 2022
– Can commit to the full 12 month programme
– Previous cashiering experience in preferred Successful applicants will be placed at a Checkers store close to their home for 12 months (please note that there are limited positions and we reserve the right to stop recruitment for a site at any time).
Learners on this program are required to be able to work ANY 5 days and ANY 5 shifts in a week, thus 40 hours a week, at R17.34/hr.
Learners will be required to complete computer based-training, complete a in-person training course and receive on-the-job training in the front end departments in the store.
Please ensure that you CAN actually get to the store you identify below as you will not be able to make any changes after submission/recruitment has started!
*Please note that completing this form does not constitute an offer or guarantee of placement or employment.
Also remember, that should you be successful in getting onto the programme, that the impression you leave in the store plays a big role in whether you will be considered for possible employment at the end of your programme.
Your future depends on YOU!
How to apply :