(CCB220113-12) – CCBA Africa Bottle
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town / City
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Stores department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for Stores Clerk, which is based in Lakeside. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Stores in Lakeside.
To issue, receive and maintain inventory levels so that customers receive the right quantity and quality spares, equipment, raw materials and tools as per their specific needs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Received and issued inventory
• Solved situational problems
• Enforced and maintained safety and housekeeping standards
• Provided inventory information
• Compiled and issued documentation and reports
• Reported on disposed waste/obsolete material
• Monitored delivery schedules.
• Store and inventory management principles
• Safety and housekeeping policies and procedures
• Computer Software
• Organisational understanding
• Technical knowledge
• Application of knowledge areas
• Customer orientation
• Action planning
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths
• Stores / inventory management certificate
• 2 years stores experience
• Computer literate.
• Valid Forklift license required
• SAP and Excel experience will be an advantage.
• Clean criminal and credit check
How to apply :