REFERENCE NR : VAC01617/22
JOB TITLE : Project Coordinator
JOB LEVEL : C3
SALARY : R 334 527 – R 501 790
REPORT TO : Programme Manager
DIVISION : IT Infrastructure Service
DEPT : Network Technology Strategy and Security
LOCATION : SITA Centurion
POSITION STATUS : Permanent (Internal & External)
Purpose of the job
To provide PMO/project/programme coordination and support services throughout the programme/project/service life cycle.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Coordinate project activities of planning, monitoring and control as delegated by the Programme Manager to ensure successful delivery of the programme
• Provide Project coordination and support in order to ensure smooth running of the programme
• Coordinate programme governance activities, including meeting arrangements, preparation of presentations, risk management, issue management, quality control.
• Configuration support.
• Provide coordination support to ensure the execution of the programme against the prescribed SITA programme management methodology
• Assist the programme manager to monitor and control the programme’s financial expenditure and revenue to ensure delivery of the programme within budget.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum: 1 – 2-year National Higher Certificate in Business Management/ Project management / Information Technology/ Computer Science and/or equivalent (NQF Level 5). Prince 2 Foundation and/or CAPM Certification and/or Agile PM Foundation will be advantageous
Experience: A minimum of 3-4 years working experience in a project/programme management environment, including 2 years as programme/project administration and support.
Technical Competencies Description
Knowledge & Skills: Public sector / Government organization; Information Technology management; ICT Services; Project management methodologies (PMBOK, Agile PM and/or Prince 2). Computer Literacy: SITA Business Planning system (BPS), Oracle ERP; Project Schedule Management (PSM); Oracle Time & Labour (OTL); MS Office; MS Projects. Business Writing, Customer Relationship Management, General Administration, IT Project Management, Project/Programme Management.
Interpersonal/behavioural competencies: Active listening, Attention to Detail, Analytical thinking, Disciplined, Resilience, Stress Management.
Other Special Requirements: N/A.
How to apply
- To apply please log onto the e-Government Portal: www.eservices.gov.za and follow the following process;
- Register using your ID and personal information;
- Use received one-time pin to complete the registration;
- Log in using your username and password;
- Select Recruitment Jobs;
- Select Recruitment Citizen to browse and apply for jobs;
- Once logged in, click the Online Help tab for support if needed.
For queries/support contact the following people: Prudence.email@example.com, Masoko.Rallele@sita.co.za and Zanele.firstname.lastname@example.org
CV`s sent to the above email addresses will not be considered.
Closing Date: 25 January 2022
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups.
• If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Please clearly indicate the reference number of the position you are applying for.
• It is the applicant
s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). • Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply. • SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment. • Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, the signing of a balance score card contract, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking. • Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only. • CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
• CV’s sent to incorrect email address will not be considered