Outbound Call Centre Agent – New Accounts (TRU211213-1) – Truworths
Outbound Call Centre Agent – New Accounts
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town / City
At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Take a walk through our stores or offices and you’ll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
Our Customer Services department requires people with a real passion for retail and commitment to a high level of customer service, to work in our New Accounts Department.
• Able to handle all customer enquiries and queries
• Exceptional knowledge and understanding of customer services principles and able to apply it in the workplace
• Customer service and processing data – promptly respond to outbound/inbound calls and consistently uses the correct script per application status to obtain and verify data accurately (to process good quality accounts).
• Administration – consistently keep up to date with credit admin policies and procedures, adhere to house rules.
• Data Quality – proactively evaluate, update, obtain and process required information accurately, according to NCA requirements and risk policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
• Matric or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 12 months experience in customer service role (Contact centre).
• Previous relevant experience is advantageous.
• Computer literate (Excel, Word).
• High degree of self-discipline, personal drive and sense of urgency.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Goal orientated.
• High stress tolerance.
• Team work.
• Adapt to change quickly, in a fast-paced environment.
• Honestly and trustworthy.
• Punctuality and good attendance.
• Display flexibility for other issues/tasks as they arise.
How to apply :