IT Sourcing Administrator (SHO211209-2) – Shoprite Group of Companies
IT Sourcing Administrator
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town or City
Brackenfell, Cape Town.
Purpose of the Job
The IT Sourcing Administrator position is primarily responsible for the enforcement of the IT strategic sourcing framework to support the development and execution of IT sourcing strategies across the Shoprite Group, and drive value and cost-saving opportunities for IT goods and services.
This involves liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to understand complex business, technical, regulatory, service and legal requirements, and translate these into specific RFx requirements (i.e. Request for Information, Request for Proposal, and Request for Quote) across the various scoring categories.
Job Advert Details
IT Strategic Sourcing
- Enforce and assist with comprehensive sourcing strategies and opportunities to maximise value and minimize the total cost of ownership, including improved quality, pricing and service levels within applicable risk tolerance levels
- Conduct financial analysis of historical spend and cost performance
- Promote the benefits of a comprehensive sourcing strategy within the group
Coordination, Facilitation and Influencing
- Collaborate with different business units to understand complex business, technical, regulatory, service and legal requirements, and translate these into specific RFx requirements across the various scoring categories
- Adhere to standardised systems and controls for IT sourcing (including RFx processes and documentation, follow sourcing and procurement rules and guidelines, RFx execution models, and supplier or contractor selection criteria) to enable the most efficient and effective procurement approach based on investment risk and type of procurement
RFx Process Design and Execution
- Elicit the business service definition, service details, current use statistics, risks and service levels required from the key stakeholders to refine the business requirements and mould the contract (terms and conditions or Statement of Work) to become the basis for bidding
- Evaluate the existing capabilities, suppliers, business requirements and risks identified to determine the most appropriate sourcing strategy
- Enforce standardised RFx systems and controls
Bachelors Degree (3 years) / NQF level 7
ITIL and / or COBIT
-5 years experience in a similar role
-Experience in General IT administration and IT SDLC.
-Experience of RFx process design and execution.
-Experience of TCOO models and investment risk
Knowledge and Skills
Strong knowledge of:
Sourcing models (Total Cost Analysis)
IT infrastructure and solution architecture
IT software and related processes
IT service management and related processes
Legal and commercial issues associated with IT contracting
Statistical analysis techniques
How to apply :