January to June 2022 (Fixed Term) HOURLY Rate : R380 (N4-N6)
All subjects (excl Computer) are 2 hours per weekover a 16-week period
Computer subjects are 4 hours per week over a 16-week period
Forward your application to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Computerised financial System N4-N6
• Computer Practice (Introductory – N6)
• Intro – Accounting (N4)
• Information Processing (N4 and N6)
• Financial Accounting (N4, N5)
• Cost and Management Accounting (N5-N6)
• Public Administration (N4, N5 and N6)
• Public Finance (N5 and N6)
• Municipal Administration (N5 and N6)
• Personnel Management (N4)
• Entrepreneurship & Business Management (N4 -N6)
• Economics (N4 and N5) • Office Practice (N5 and N6)
• Management Communication (N4)
• Communication (N4)
• Labour Relations (N5 and N6)
• Educational Psychology (N6)
• Didactics Theory and Practical (N4 and N5)
• Day Care Communication (N5)
• Public Relations (N5)
• Sales Management (N5 and N6)
• Education N4
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Relevant 3-year Degree/Diploma
• Teaching qualification and/or relevant teaching experience will be an added advantage
• Computer literacy (MS2007 Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer)
Kindly indicate clearly which subject/s you wish to teach.
Lecturers will be allowed a maximum of 2 (two) evenings per week.
Please also note that the running of these classes will depend on student registration.
CLOSING DATE: 20 December 2021 at 15:00.
Please ensure that you take note of the disclaimer under each advert pertaining to the sending of applications during the various lockdown levels.
Ensure that you use the correct email address as set in the advert.
Applications sent to incorrect email address will regrettably not be considered Candidates who are suitably qualified for the above positions should submit an official application form (EDP01 for educators), a comprehensive CV and certified copies of the following:
All relevant Qualifications must include transcripts of subjects passed, a Drivers license and ID.
Applicants must also provide , together with the work contact details, including e-mail addresses of at least three work-related references; failure to submit the required documents mentioned above or late submission your application will not be considered.
Application forms :
Download Application Form;
Reference Number ; BCC1221/01
ENQUIRIES: Ms N Mhlola-Miza on 043 704 9275.