THIS IS AN EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERNS X 1
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 11/23/2021 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing unemployed graduates with an opportunity to gain work-based experience. Applications are invited for the Quality Assurance Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (18) months.
Key Performance Areas:
Documents and records management
Queries and complaints administration
Work based exposure may include the following.
Rendering administration support services
Appropriate record keeping
Knowledge and understanding of claims handling environment
Basic knowledge and understanding of claims processes and procedures
Basic understanding of Quality Assurance
Qualifications and Experience:
Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
Certified copy of Business Administration Certificate and or Client services certificate.
Certified copy of your ID
Certified copy of Academic transcript
Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and Behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
Written and verbal communication skills
Desire and potential to learn
Basic computer skills in MS Office
Prioritize tasks as needed
Basic skills in Client Services
The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 23 November 2021
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: Thembelihle.email@example.com
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful