. Apprentice, Electrician (Armature wind)
. Apprentice, Welders X10
. Apprentice, Electrical Filter X10
. Apprentice, Electrician X5
. Apprentice, Electro Mechanician X10
. Apprentice, Vehicle Builder X6
. Apprentice, Plater X8
Job Text :
. SBS Student, Electrician (Armature wind)
. SBS Student, Welders X10
. SBS Student, Electrical Filter X10
.SBS Student, Electrician X5
. SBS Student, Electro Mechanician X10
. SBS Student, Vehicle Builder X6
. SBS Student, Plater X8
Reference code :
. Electrician (Armature wind) : 3001571
. Welders X10 : 3001573
. Electrical Filter X10 : 3001575
. Electrician X5 : 3001577
. Electro Mechanician X10 : 3001579
. Vehicle Builder : 3001581
. Platerworker : 3001583
Location : Koedoespoort
Grade Level : APP
Closing Date : 19.11.2021
This advert is open for application by external applicants.
Equity Statement :Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the
designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation/Operating
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section
of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
The closing date is on 19.11.2021. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application
before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at
Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com
Transnet SOC Limited is a focused freight transport company delivering integrated, efficient, safe, reliable and cost-effective
services to promote economic growth in South Africa. Transnet’s core businesses are: Transnet Freight Rail, Transnet
Engineering, Transnet National Ports Authority, Transnet Port Terminals and Transnet Pipelines.
As part of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Engineering is offering comprehensive bursaries to
students to be trained as Artisans.
Transnet, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please report any
suspicious activities in this regard to the Transnet anti-fraud line on 0800 003 056.
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference will be given to applicants with outstanding academic results.
- Selection will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment Equity Plan, Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- All training will be done in the relevant Transnet Faculty of Engineering Campus.
- On successful completion of the Apprenticeship there is no guarantee for permanent employment within Transnet. This is
only a training and development opportunity.
- Please note that NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after completion of the
- By applying for a position at Transnet, you consent to the processing of your personal information in accordance with the
requirements of Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), 2013 and acknowledge that the purpose for processing
your personal information is in terms of Transnet recruitment and selection process.
NB: Please submit a cover letter indicating your choice of trade that is relevant to your subjects, your CV, certified copy of
relevant qualification/s and certified copy of ID document
How to Apply: