IVANPLATS (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of Ivanhoe Mines, is advancing the development of its world-class palladium-platinum-rhodium-nickel-copper-gold project in the Limpopo Province near Mokopane.
This unique mineral deposit will be exploited using large mechanised state-of- the- art underground mining methods, deploying the latest technology to develop this “mine of the future-. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the following 12arnership opportunities as advertised;
• ARTISAN FITTER
• ARTISAN ELECTRICIAN
• ARTISAN BOILERMAKER
DURATION AND CONDITIONS
• The successful candidates will be enrolled in a learnership programme for a minimum period of 2 years, up to a maximum period of 3 years by when Trade qualifications should be completed.
• Candidates must be prepared to work underground, in all mining operations;
• Be South African Citizens;
• Be from the mine’s affected communities;
• Must pass the relevant medical fitness examination.
Applicants are required to have a grade 12 certificate with Maths and Physical Science passed on a minimum Grade of .6 and an N2 qualification in the relevant engineering studies.
To apply, submit the required documents email firstname.lastname@example.org “LEARNERSHIPS 2021” as reference.
The following must be attached to all applications:
• CV and certified copies of qualifications, academic records, and SA Identity document;
• Letter from the tribal Authority/ward councillor where you reside confirming your residence.
No late applications will be considered. Only shortl.ted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within one month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For enquiries please contact ivanplats on 015 491 0600 Closing Date: 30 October 2021