REF NO: JI 103/2021
Directorate: Regional Management
SALARY : R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE : Bloemfontein
Applicants must be in possession of a grade 12 /senior certificate.
1-3 years relevant working experience in administration.
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
Ability to multi-task and general administrative capabilities including reception duties.
Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
A valid driver’s license is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reception duties and office administration.
Proper maintenance and implementation of approved filing system.
Handling of incoming and outgoing mail and phone calls.
Management of resources.
Provide general administrative support to the Regional Offices (draft correspondence, manages calendars of senior team members and arrange trips etc.)
Mr M Prusent / Ms Y Mdlalose
Tel No: (051) 430 1954
Closing date: 18 October 2021
NOTE : Applicants are advised that a new application for employment (Z83) has been in effect since 1 January 2021. The new application for employment form can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. Applications submitted using the old Z83 form will not be accepted. Applications must be accompanied by
(1) a comprehensive CV, with specific starting and ending dates in all relevant positions and clarity on the levels and ranks pertaining to experience as compared to the Public Service, as well as at least 3 contactable references,
(2) a copy of the applicant’s South African ID Document,
(3) a copy of the applicant’s driver’s license where required,
(4) a copy of Grade 12 Certificate as well as all qualifications mentioned in the CV and
(5) a SAQA verification report for foreign qualifications. (Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents/ copies on or before the day of the interviews). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation. Incomplete applications, applications received after the closing date or applications without SAQA verification reports for foreign qualifications will not be considered. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process and the verification of educational qualification certificates. It is important to note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all information and attachments in support of the application are submitted by the due date. Due to the large number of responses anticipated, correspondence will be limited to short-listed
candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting the employment application form, you agree and consent in terms of section 11 (1) of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (POPIA), to your personal information which you provide to the Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services (JICS) being processed by the JICS and its employees, agents, cabinet committees, and sub-contractors for recruitment purposes, in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013