- Winding Engine Drivers, with valid current operating licence.
- Instrument Technicians, not mechanicians, with N6 fully completed.
- Diesel Mechanics with locomotive, TM3 underground vehicle experience.
- Fitters with underground multy-stage pump, chairlift, conveyor belt & refrigeration plant and underground TM3 experience.
- Electricians with underground fans, chairlift, conveyor belt and refrigeration plant experience.
- Mechanical Foremen with decline, chairlift, multistage pumps, fans, conveyor belt, compressors, underground diesel locomotives and shaft experience.
- Electrical Foremen with surface and underground winder, substation maintenance, multi stage pumps, refrigeration plant, phasing, conveyor belt and underground TM3 vehicles experience.
- Boilermakers with shaft design, manufacture and maintenance experience.
E-mail CV`s, including of proof of qualifications to MPC.CV@emines.co.za
Source: Randfontein Herald
MULTIWOOD FURNITURE GROUP
WE ARE HIRING LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR, REF #05081,
BASED IN MARBURG, PORT SHEPSTONE
*Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Logistics Administration & Warehouse Associate *Computer literate *Excellent oral and written communication with good problem analytical skills *Ability to organize and update inventory records *Ability to multitask and meet deadlines *Must be an enthusiastic go- getter
Email updated CVs with references using Ref #05081 in subject line to email@example.com
If you have not received any responses from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful