City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality Councilor Pamela Sibanyoni
SHOPRITE DHLAMINI OPENING SOON:
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!!
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Basic computer Literacy
- Previous work experience in service or retail related Industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Shoprite systems and procedures would be to your advantage
*Proficient In English
- Computer Literacy
- Numerical, Mathematical and Accuracy skills General:
- Good physical health
- Punctuality and Attendance
- Interest and motivation * Cleanness and hygiene * Attention to detail
- Good customer service * Acceptance of Responsibility Please note that all successful candidates must be willing and available to work flexi hours, including Sundays and public holidays.
Should you be interested in this challenging & stimulating position and meet the above criteria’s.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to the Branch Manager:
Applications for WARD 19 open now.
Please submit your CV at the office on 989 Tshabuse Street, Chiawelo Admin Office.
Closing date for applications is the 10th August 2021
— No CV after this will be accepted.
Time for submissions will be between 09h00 and 14h00.
Please note, if you have a criminal record or blacklisted your application will be unsuccessful unless you have a clearance, which can be attached.