The Chemical Industries Education & Training Authority (CHIETA) invites applicants to apply 24 months Supply Chain Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 06 August 2021
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
There is an exciting Internship opportunity for 1 Supply Chain Management Intern within the CHIETA. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the SCM unit and other business units within CHIETA. This position reports to the SCM Specialist and is based at the CHIETA Head Office in Gauteng. Candidates who meet the below requirements of the position are invited to apply:
Requirements: Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management / Public Finance, and Accounting or related qualification.
Experience: Preferably graduates with no work experience.
Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
Stipend: R7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws.
Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills • Communication (oral and written) • Problem-solving ability • Diversity awareness • Confidentiality, ethics, integrity, and professionalism • Detail orientation • Teamwork.
Key Performance Areas
• Procurement through the quotation system process.
• Sourcing of suppliers from Central Supplier Database.
• Compilation and evaluating price quotations.
• Conducting product and services market research.
• Compiling and submission of Annual procurement plans and quarterly reporting.
• Participate in overall tender process management.
• Participate and assist various bid committees with bid management.
• Perform inventory management functions including monthly inventory reconciliations.
• Perform travel arrangements bookings including monthly diner’s reconciliation.
• Perform contract management functions.
• Assist the Supply chain management specialist with expenditure trend analysis.
• Drafting of various reports and compliance management.
• Conduct Adhoc supply chain management functions as and when required.
Interested persons are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to email@example.com, on or before the closing date: 06 August 2021. If no feedback is provided to you by 30 September 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.