The BANKSETA is a statutory body established through the skills development act of 1998 to enable it’s stakeholders to advance the national and global position of the banking and micro-finance industr. As guided by its mandate the BANKSETA is as such an agent of transformation by promoting employment equity and broad-based black economic empowerment through skills development.
Reference number: BSPOSPEC072021
Job title: specialist: project office
Job band: C
Reporting line: manager: project office
Location: Gauteng-centurion(head office)
Remuneration: R 509 881 to R 645 849.90 CTC per annum
. Matric Certificate
. 1 year experience will be an added advantage
The purpose of the role:
To provide administrative and strategic support to BANKSETA project executive and managers pertaining to the implementation of all projects.
- to provide administration support to BANKSETA project executive according to the BANKSETA discretionary grant policy and Quality Management System (QMS).
- to continuously update project records ( both hardcopy and electronic) to reflect status.
- to monitor the performance information and check on project claim/ invoice against contracts deliverables and flag non-compliance
- to compile and report to the project management committee on the financial commitments pertaining to all projects on a monthly basis.
- to report on the risk management plans for each project monthly.
- to assist with coordination of the quarterly DHET performance information reporting.
- to liaise with other support department like finance,IT,SCM and corporate services to ensure that all aspects of project administration support are integrated and seamless for internal clients.
- to comply with all mandatory activities of the business such as responding to both internal and external Audit request; management of project budgets and expenditure and ensuring that the information required is readily available at the time of audit.
- Organising and executing
- Writing and reporting
- Presenting and communicating
- Problem solving and decision making
- Analytical mind
Please email your CV to :