REFERENCE NO. 001/2021
STIPEND : R 5 500 per month
. Gauteng Province X29,
. Northern Cape X2
. Mpumalanga X3
DURATION – 12 months
SITA has 39 opportunities for Internships across the country in the.
. Information Technology,
. Law, Finance,
. Safety Management,
. Supply Chain Management.
Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
Province Number Fields Email Address Gauteng 29 Information Technology, LLB, Finance, Audit, Safety Management and Supply Chain Management. firstname.lastname@example.org Northern Cape 2 WAN Support
ncinterns2021Psita.co.za Mpumalanga 3 End User Field Technicians,
Functional Support rnpinterns2021Psita.co.za Kwa-Zulu Natal 5 End User Field Technicians,
Agent IT Service Desk, Data Centre Facilities and Project Administrator email@example.com
• Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
• South Africans who are in possession of Metric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field;
• No working experience required;
• Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
• People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply Kindly send your cv, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of interest on the subject.
Closing Date – 14July 2021
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan.
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing within the areas specified above.
• If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
• Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
• It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
• Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
• SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
• Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicant’s documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
• Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
• CV’s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.