Company : Heston Harnesses
• Matric/ NOF Level 4 equivalent (Essential), alternatively
• Grade 10-11/Standard 8-9 with machine operating or factory experience of a minimum of 1 year work exposure will also be considered.
• Ability to read and write in English
• Flexibility in adhering taking instructions.
• Resilience working under pressure and time constraints.
• Hand dexterity to work efficiently with small assemblies.
• Team player
Website applications for this opportunity will open on the 01′ of July 2021 and close promptly at 0:00 on 31 August 2021.
In Compliance with COVID Regulations – No CV’s can be hand delivered and no CV’s will be accepted at our gates and no walk-ins will be allowed.
All suitably qualified persons are invited to apply.
Preference will be given to local residents in close proximity to our business operations i.e., Kwa Dukuza, Mandeni, Maphumulo, Ndwedwe and surroundings.
Proof of address in the form of a special letter from the Ward Councillor must accompany your application.
Candidates need to be willing to work shifts, overtime, public holidays, and weekends due to operational requirements as and when necessary.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
0800 20 48 39 or email email@example.com.