ELECTRICAL WIRING LEARNERSHIP L2 (Ref. ECW)
• Between 18 and 34 years old
• Resident of South Africa
• Electrical Learnership applications:
. Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with a pass in Mathematical
• Road Works Learnership applications:
Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with a pass in Mathematical
OTHER REQUIREMENTS :
• Applicants must enjoy good health and be willing to undergo a medical and substance abuse
• Successful applicants will be required to work on a construction site as part of the learnership
• Successful applicants must be willing to travel and work at various building sites in the Western
• Successful applicants will be required to sign a 12-month learnership agreement.
STIPEND : R2 400 per month for the duration of the learnership agreement.
• Applicants can use facilities at a local library, Thusong Centre, E-Centre Youth Café or internet
café to register and upload their CVs.
• Applicants must clearly indicate on the CV the learnership being applied for and the reference
• Applications must include a CV (no more than 4 pages).
Shortlisted candidates will be required
to provide certified copies of ID and highest education certificate.
Enquiries: 0860 142 142
Register and upload your
• Technical support for ESSA registration and uploading of CVs: Tembisile.Cetywayo Tel: 023 346 5200
Email: Tembisile.Cetywayo@labour.gov.za Adress: Labour Centre, 90 A Durban St, Worcester.
• Enquiries: Monday to Friday 07:30–16:00 Tel: 0860 142 142 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Only candidates who have registered on the
Department of Employment and Labour ESSA
System will be considered for selection.
CLOSING DATE : 30 JUNE 2021
• Successful candidates will be informed no later than 20 July 2021.