CLOSING DATE : 23 JUNE 2021
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree (N0F6 /NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (NEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed at University of Venda for the period of two (2) years with a monthly stipend of R6 500.00 for Bachelor’s Degree and R4 250.00 for National Diploma.
University Is under no obligation to employ the intern upon completion of the programme.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY? To qualify for the Internship placement programme, you must
• Be In possession of a National Dlploma/Bachelors’ degree In
. Human Resources
. Public Administration
• Be an unemployed graduate aged 18-35.
• Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an internship programme.
• Must be a South African Citizen.
HOW TO APPLY? • Applicants are invited to submit their application on-line through the University website at wwwunivenacza
• Applicants must attach a copies of their recent CV, certified copies of academic qualifications with academic transcripts and ID.
• Manual applications will not be accepted.
• Correspondence will be entered Into wish shortlisted candidates only.