TASK GRADE 06: (R137 191.14 – R178 100.96) P.A.
• Secondary Education (NQF2) or Grade 10
• 3 years relevant experience, (experience in water related field will be an added advantage)
• TLB Operator Compliance Certificate
• Valid Code 10 Driver’s License.
• Be able to work under pressure and long hours as and when required.
• Drive and operate the TLB,
• Keep the TLB up to good standard,
• Undertake daily inspection of the TLB, safety control devices and lubricant levels, and report defects,
• Ensure the safety of personal and objects around the TLB while operating,
• Keep the TLB clean (washed at least fortnightly),
• Perform any duties that may be delegated by the Supervisor.
BENEFITS: 13th Cheque, Leave provision in terms of the SALGBC Collective Agreements, Natal Joint
Pension Fund, Medical Aid and home ownership scheme subject to certain conditions.
Applicants must forward application letter together with relevant Curriculum Vitae and certified copies
of qualifications, ID and any supporting documents to:
The Municipal Manager:
iLembe District Municipality,
59/61 Mahatma Ghandi Street,
Applicants are encouraged to use the Employment Application Form and from iLembe House. Applications, together with all
supporting documents may also be scanned and e-mailed to
Enquiries are to be directed to Manager Human Resources: Mr GM Nzuza on (032) 437
9348/9524. The closing date for the submission is 11 June 2021 @ 12h00.
No late, faxed and/or
incomplete applications will be considered.
Please note: Should you not be contacted by this office within three (3) months after the closing date,
kindly consider that your application was not successful.