TASK GRADE 10: (R236 726.92 – R307 270.57) P.A.
• ICT Certification (A+, N+), or equivalent
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Administrator (MCSA)
• 2-5 years’ experience in providing support for IT hardware, software and related peripherals, 2-5
years’ experience in supporting telecommunication networks,
• 2-5 years’ experience in providing user support and training.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems.
• Working knowledge of and experience in the policy and regulatory environment of information
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
• Diagnoses and resolve hardware and software related problems.
• Maintains and monitors the performance of hardware and operating systems.
• Co-ordinates system change management in ILembe District Municipality.
• Conducts user support and training on effective utilisation of IT equipment.
• Conducts backup & restores procedures for operating system.
• Prepares and submits a monthly reports to immediate supervisor or relevant structures.
• Performs any tasks as may be directed by an official having authority to do so.
BENEFITS: 13th Cheque, Leave provision in terms of the SALGBC Collective Agreements, Natal Joint
Pension Fund, Medical Aid and home ownership scheme subject to certain
Applicants must forward application letter together with relevant Curriculum Vitae and certified copies
of qualifications, ID and any supporting documents to:
The Municipal Manager:
iLembe District Municipality,
59/61 Mahatma Ghandi Street,
and from iLembe House. Applications, together with all
supporting documents may also be scanned and e-mailed to
for electronic delivery.
Enquiries are to be directed to Manager Human Resources: Mr GM Nzuza on
(032) 437 9348/9524.
The closing date for the submission is 11 June 2021 @ 12h00.
No late, faxed
and/or incomplete applications will be considered.
Please note: Should you not be contacted by this office within three (3) months after the closing date,
kindly consider that your application was not successful.