TASK GRADE 06: (R137 191.14– R178 100.96) P.A.
36 (THIRTY-SIX MONTHS): FIXED TERM CONTRACT
• Secondary Education (NQF2) or Grade 10
• Valid EC (Code 14) Driver’s License with PDP
• The ability to communicate and carry out instructions
• 6 months relevant experience
• Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the post
• Be able to work under pressure and long hours as and when required
• Performs specific tasks/activities at Depot or work sites prior to and on completion of allocated
• Completes internal transactional documentation and all vehicle related forms i.e. log sheet,
vehicles checklist, and any other necessary legally required form/document;
• Performs specific tasks associated with operation of heavy vehicles (water tankers).
Kindly forward your application letter together with your detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies
of your qualifications, ID and valid driver’s licence to:
The Municipal Manager:
iLembe District Municipality,
P. O. Box 1788,
or hand deliver at
59/61 Mahatma Ghandi Street,
and from iLembe House. Applications, together with all
supporting documents may also be scanned and e-mailed to
Enquiries are to be directed to Manager Human Resources: Mr GM Nzuza on
(032) 437 9348/9524.
The closing date for the submission is 11 June 2021 @ 12h00.
No late, faxed
and/or incomplete applications will be considered.
Please note: Should you not be contacted by this office within three (3) months after the closing date,
kindly consider that your application was not success